Real libro pdf descarga gratuita What Does China Think? MOBI DOC iBook (Literatura española)
What Does China Think?
by Mark Leonard
|Número de páginas:||176|
|Formatos:||pdf, ePub, mobi, fb2|
|Tamaño de archivo:||5 Mb|
|Fecha de publicación:||2020-05-24|
We know everything and nothing about China. We know that China is changing so fast that the maps in Shanghai need to be redrawn every two weeks. We know that China has brought 300 million people from agricultural backwardness into modernity in just thirty years, and that its impact on the global economy is growing at unprecedented speed. We have an image of China as a dictatorship; a nationalist empire that threatens its neighbors and global peace. But how many people know about the debates raging within China? What do we really know about the kind of society China wants to become? What ideas are motivating its citizens? We can name America's neo-cons and the religious right, but cannot name Chinese writers, thinkers, or journalists—what is the future they dream of for their country, or for the world? Because China's rise— like the fall of Rome or the British Raj—will echo down generations to come, these are the questions we increasingly need to ask. Mark Leonard asks us to forget everything we thought we knew about China and start again. He introduces us to the thinkers who are shaping China's wide open future and opens up a hidden world of intellectual debate that is driving a new Chinese revolution and changing the face of the world.
- Descargar el libro de texto pdf Botany Coloring Book de Paul Young
- Descarga libros gratis en español. Contemporary Scenes for Student Actors
- Descargar audiolibros en italiano Rapid Math Tricks and Tips: 30 Days to Number Power
- Descargar ebook joomla gratis Mythago Wood Robert Holdstock PDB RTF
- Descarga gratuita de la guía telefónica de la PC The Green House de Mario Vargas Llosa 9780060732790 (Spanish Edition)