Descargar libre Basic American Grammar and Usage: An ESL/EFL Handbook (Spanish Edition)
Basic American Grammar and Usage: An ESL/EFL Handbook
by Marcel Danesi Ph.D.
|Editorial:||Barron's Educational Series, Incorporated|
|Número de páginas:||336|
|Formatos:||pdf, ePub, mobi, fb2|
|Tamaño de archivo:||9 Mb|
|Fecha de publicación:||2020-08-06|
Many students of English as a second language are daunted by the complexities of English grammar and its terminology. This user-friendly book was written especially for them. The emphasis here is on practical use of written and spoken American-style English, rather than on theory. The first of the book's 15 chapters explains different kinds of sentences—affirmative, negative, and interrogative, as well as clauses and phrases that are component parts of many sentences. Several chapters that follow focus on different parts of speech, describing their uses in verbal and written communication. The book's later chapters discuss vocabulary, standard protocols in conversational speech, ...
- Descargar el libro de texto pdf Botany Coloring Book de Paul Young
- Descargas gratuitas de ebooks torrent The Dreaming
- Descargar ebook epub Pound/Joyce: The Letters of Ezra Pound to James Joyce, with Pound's Critical Essays and Articles about Joyce
- Descarga libros gratis en español. Contemporary Scenes for Student Actors
- Descargar audiolibros en italiano Rapid Math Tricks and Tips: 30 Days to Number Power
- Descargar ebooks gratuitos para kindle desde amazon Mendelssohn Is on the Roof
- Descargar ebook joomla gratis Mythago Wood Robert Holdstock PDB RTF